ISPTA WELLNESS AND WELLBEING
ISPTA seeks to promote wellness and wellbeing in the school community by sponsoring and organising talks and events and linking parents to useful resources
ISPTA was delighted to sponsor the 16th March 2022 talk by John Shanahan. Please see this newsletter on 18th March 2022 for a link to the Webinar “Stress: How to manage, mitigate, and leverage stress to elevate engagement, communication, and performance”.
If you missed the webinar please take the chance to view the video below, there are some very interesting insights into handling the stress we all face in our daily lives.
Upcoming School/ESF Wellness and Wellbeing talks and webinars
- coming soon
Upcoming External Wellness and Wellbeing talks and webinars
- coming soon
Recent School/ESF Wellness and Wellbeing talks and webinars
- ESF – 30th March 2022, Odile Thiang and Nicole Lee “Strenghening family wellbeing during the 5th wave of Covid – notes coming soon”
- ESF – 24th March 2022, Dr. Kean Poon “Promoting children’s self-regulation during the pandemic – summary notes”
- Island School – 16th March 2022, John Shanahan “Stress: How to manage, mitigate, and leverage stress to elevate engagement, communication, and performance”, sponsored by ISPTA
- Island School – 15th February 2022, Dr. Timothy Woo “Supporting teenage anxiety and mental health: A guide for Year 9-11 parents”
- Monthly Wellbeing Edition May |
- Counselling Weekly the Island School Counselling Team’s weekly resource to support students and families with their well-being
– April Edition #4 (1st April) |
– March editions #1 (11th March) | #2 (18th March) | #3 (25th March)
- Island School counsellors can be contacted via email@example.com
- OT&P – 6th April 2002, Nutritionist Selina Kuok and Health Coach Aektha Wadhwani “Nutrition and Lifestyle Strategies for Immune Support”
Presentation materials: Slides | Resource: How to ear a Rainbow of Phytonutrients
This page in work in progress.