- KCM conducted a bus run trial last week with school staff / ISPTA members with a view to settling on final pick up times.
- School is negotiating with a view to achieving latest possible times that spaces arrival and has all on site for a 8:05am school start
- Click here to visit the KCM website and apply to join a bus route
- As part of ESF Island Schools commitment to sustainability and our ongoing effort to reduce the local impact of our operations, we have implemented a mandatory no private-car use policy,
This means that no private cars are allowed to be used for drop-off or pick-up of students.
Public transport an walking
- The number 9 mini bus from Exchange Square runs every 10-20mins to Borrett Road. There are long lines during peak times.
- If walking to Borrett Road the only access is on foot via the Bowen Road staircase, as there are no pavements on the lower parts of Borrett Road. There are walkways down to Kennedy Road from Bowen Road. If you are considering walking to school the PTA pro tip is to practice the route before term starts.