Receptionist (term-time only – 10.5 months)
The responsibilities of the Receptionist included, but are not limited to, the followings:-
Administrative support in General Office:
– To man the attendance system
– To man the office counter
– To answer telephone enquiries.
– To handle and follow up bus booking for school trips and activities.
– To handle booking of trucks, lorries, taxi transport services.
– To maintain a tidy front office environment.
– To assist in coordinating and distributing daily notices.
– To coordinate registers and charity collections.
– To handle courier requests and deliveries.
– To assist maintaining equipment in the General Office, distributing mail, messages and fax to staff pigeon holes before every break.
– To help maintaining old student files and record.
– To assist with Octopus late sign in or loss card sign in.
– To handle word processing and typing work.
– To help with staff personal mail.
– Good organizational, time management and communication skills.
– Good customer service skills.
– Good spoken and written English.
– Basic word processing skills and computer knowledge includes Word, Excel and Powerpoint (optional).
– Team work.
– Self-initiative and can work independently and under pressure.
– Typing skills.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 09 Nov 2017
For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 2524-7135 or email@example.com