To assist in the teaching/learning and organization the Food Technology department.
- Prepare resources for practical lessons for teaching staff and support requests during practical lessons
- To support pupils in practical lessons and ensure safe and hygienic working practices of pupils.
- Prepare and place food orders with the appropriate suppliers and monitor and rotate stock in cupboards and refrigerators/freezers; maintain high levels of hygiene when handling food.
- Assist with the management of the clean and safe working environment.
- Communicate with Cleaner/Food Technician to ensure cleaning is done efficiently.
- Source and purchase of small equipment to refill/replace existing stock at various times throughout the year.
- Administration and clerical tasks.
- Support in students in non-practical lessons, when other duties above are not required
- Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
– Knowledge of food ingredients, equipment and safety and hygiene procedures within a kitchen
– ICT proficient
– Independent and motivated person to work as part of a team to support the Food Technology department.
– Demonstrate good communication skills, able to understand instructions in English and be willing to work with both teaching staff and students.
– Cantonese speaker preferable.
– Demonstrate good time management and organizational skills
– Previous experience in a similar position is preferred but not essential.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 20 Aug 2019