Responsible for providing administrative support to a specific faculty, team, office or school.
To provide support within the PE Faculty, including:
- Administration for in school and external sports events, extra curricular activity programs and inter house competitions, including venue bookings, student sign up, results communication, etc.
- Administration assistance for faculty staff
- Coordinating student registrations for and liaising with the Hong Kong School Sports Federation
- Arranging sporting fixtures and preparing sports kits
- Assisting with logistics relating to travel arrangements for students
- Liaising with teachers, parents, students and school departments
- Assisting with the ordering and procurement processes
- Liaising with third party service providers to secure documentation and finalise agreements
To provide support to other areas within the school, including:
- Administration support to the General Office
- To perform other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Other Microsoft Applications.
- Ability to follow established standards and adhere to policy
- Fluency in oral and written English, Cantonese (desirable)
- Applies competent administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-initiative and can work independently and under pressure
- Capable of taking up assignments independently
- Reliability; initiative and follow up
- Problem solving skills; flexibility to respond to changing situation
- Project management ability
- Highly flexible and pro-active to handle different tasks
- High initiative and good team player
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong customer service
- Negotiation skills / working with difficult people / customers
- Strong collaboration and organisation in working effectively and co-cooperatively with internal and external parties
- Results oriented
- Planning and organising work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Working with children
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 15 Aug 2019