13 Jun 2018
To be the first line manager in managing daily operation of the general office and administration team, to oversee the Attendance Management System Support, and to work closely with the Facilities Officer to ensure that all related resources are utilized effectively and efficiently according to ESF Governance.
• To act as the initial contact for all issues related to the office team.
• To act as the first line manager in managing and monitoring daily operation of the office team to ensure resources are utilized cost effectively and efficiently.
• To allocate the work flow for the office staff and engage other staff members where necessary for large projects.
• To coordinate and manage the office resources effectively and efficiently.
• To manage communications between the office and staff.
• To support school events as and when required.
Attendance Management System Support:
• To oversee and manage the TG Attendance System in monitoring student absences with the Octopus System on a daily basis.
• To liaise and work closely with the Octopus Systems support team as well as the TG service support team on to maintain daily system operation.
• To work closely with House Staff and Form Tutors on Attendance Management.
Site & Facilities Management :
• To work closely with the Facilities Officer:
• In acting as the initial contact for all issues related to the site management in the General Office.
• To provide team support in building and facilities projects and events on the school premises.
• To provide team support in monitoring daily operation of the site team where resources are utilized cost effectively and efficiently.
• To manage office staff during emergency events or drills and communicate effectively with others over such events.
Performs other duties and assumes accountabilities as apparent or as delegated, including mutually agreed upon objectives.
This post reports to Business Manager and Principal.
Minimum typical education : University degree, preferably in business administration or general management.
Minimum typical experience : 5 to 10 years relevant experience.
Leadership and team management skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
Reliability; initiative and follow up;
Problem-solving skills; flexibility to respond to changing situations
Project management ability;
Good IT skills including word processing, database and spreadsheet skills. (Experience of using Advanced Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint is desirable);
Inter-personal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure; team-working skills;
Negotiation skills/ working with difficult people/ customers
Data handling regulations;
Data privacy regulations;
Deadline is June 21 2018