- Try out the brain break activities suggested by the Thrive ambassadors.
- IS Graffiti Challenge – Spot the graffiti around the City! Want to share your graffiti design with the school community? Submit it to the folder here by the end of May.
- Meditation and Mindfulness – It’s important to set aside some time where you can relax after a busy day. Check out the Insight Timer app and the Smiling Minds programme shared by the ambassadors.
Watch this video from Grace (12F), one of the head students sharing how the Worry Filter helps her positive mind going.
- Commitment to Resolutions – Stickk to your New Year’s resolutions by setting measurable and achievable goals.
- Posture Perfect – Watch the video here to find out more about the benefits of having good posture.
- Book Week – Let’s get into the IS spirit and dress up in your favourite book characters. The Thrive Ambassadors will be creating an IS fancy dress collage to celebrate Book Week 2021. Take a photo in your character and add to the folder here on or before 14th May.
- Reading Lists – Check out the books in the March Monthly Reading List as the Week is fast approaching.
Read this month’s edition in full here