Dear Parents and Care givers
This is an extraordinarily busy time of year and I have enjoyed the opportunity to catch up with many of you who have joined in the recent activities including:-
- ESF Wide Transition day saw Year 6 students from our primary schools attend their secondary school. The day provided a wonderful opportunity for the next generation of Island Schoolers to build further understanding of what awaits next year.
- Year 13 Graduation was a tremendous success. The proceedings captured the essence of the graduates Island School experience and the PTA did a marvelous job hosting a post event reception.
- Year 13 Dinner Dance at Harbour Grand, North Point. This evening was a wonderful and fitting tribute to our graduates. The venue was perfect, the students looked amazing and the parent dinner also provided an excellent opportunity for reminiscing.
- The IGCSE Art exhibition proved an excellent opportunity to showcase the artistic talent of our Year 11 students. The work on display was a credit to the students, their teachers and our school.
- The PTA held a town hall meeting to discuss the implications of the proposed move from a limited company back to an association.
Next week promises to be just as productive and hectic with the School Council Meeting, The Music Viva, and the CPD day all featuring. Please check the calendar and do attend any event that you are able, you’re always very welcome.