• Maintain the strategic and day-to-day management of the library
• In association with the teacher librarians, provide a service to the curriculum in order to enhance the quality of the learning experience of the students
• Assist students and teachers with research and assignment writing
• Promoting the a love of literature among the students
• Developing and managing the annual Library budget
• Selection & training of staff and volunteer helpers
• Ordering, classifying, cataloguing and overseeing all processes necessary to make stock shelf-ready
• Administering & maintaining the loan system and general good order of Library; stock checks, culling, etc.
• Procurement for major purchases, e.g. Capital replacement, etc.
Minimum typical education
• A qualification in librarianship would be an advantage
• Membership of a professional Library organisation e.g. CILIP, ALIA, ALA are essential
Minimum typical experience
• Relevant library/librarian experience
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 21 May 2019