As part of our sustainability efforts, ISPTA is launching an unofficial Facebook Marketplace where members of the Island School Hong Kong community can buy/sell/gift/swap *school related* items. This group is only for Island School actively enrolled families, students and staff.
When joining, you will be asked to state your affiliation to Island School. Any request to join that does not include this information within 7 days will be declined. Please read the group rules before posting.
Examples of items that are approved:
- School uniform pieces
- Uniform shoes
- PE shoes
- Sports shoes, such as football or rugby boots / cleats
- Other sports equipment, such as tennis, table tennis or badminton rackets
- Musical instruments
- Bags, including school bags and bags suitable to school camps or quest week travel
- Camping gear relevant to school camps, including clothing
- IB course books
- English readers required or recommended by school
- Other books relevant to school work
- Calculators and other stationery items related to school work
- Other similar items
ISPTA reserves a right to approve all posts. ISPTA is not part of any arrangement and will not facilitate them.