Examination Invigilators (Hourly Paid Position)
The school is seeking to appoint confident and reliable people to join our team of invigilators that will ensure the effective running of external examinations.
Rate of pay and hours of work
The rate of pay is $120 per hour with a minimum payment of three hours ($360) for each working day. Although this is an hourly paid position a strong commitment to the role is required. Working hours may vary, mainly during school hours on weekdays.
Invigilators may be expected to work during the months of December, February and March, and must be available during term time from May and June for the summer examination series.
Location of work
Both campuses are within 5-10 minutes walking distance from MTR stations. Invigilators would be required to switch between campuses, especially during Public Exam period.
- Good command of written and spoken English
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Independence, competency to work under pressure
• Team player
• Ability to multi task
• An interest in working with students
• Have a proactive working attitude, punctual at work and result orientated.
• Good time management skills
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 03 Feb 2019