To celebrate the diverse culture at Island School, the Culture Team is launching a series of podcasts about different cultural celebrations with a brand new website on the 1st of April.
Through podcasts, the team aim to inform the Island School community of cultural events and holidays that happen around the world.
Key Features of the website:
- Monthly Schedule outlining the podcasts for the month
- Podcast for the relevant celebration uploaded the day before
- Podcast Archive, event descriptions and images can be found by clicking the banners
- Events section, with details of ongoing and past events
- About Us, where you can meet The Culture Team
Along with the launch of the website website (https://iscultureteam.wixsite.com/my-site), the team also released the first podcast – Ramadan, and hope that the school community will continue to listen to their podcasts moving forward.
Go check out their website. And take a look at April’s podcasts calendar below: