I am pleased to announce that the online bus application system is now available from Kwoon Chung Bus Company. The details are as follows:
- All interested parents need to sign up before 6th Nov.
- All parents will have the same priority if they sign up within this period.
- If your bus stop can be chosen a normal application process will proceed. This will include an invoice for the total cost.
- If your bus stop cannot be chosen, please input your suggestion during the application process. This will result in no invoice at this stage.
- Upon the closing date of 6th Nov Kwoon Chung will review the route requests. They will then give feedback to parents whose request cannot be met by 30th Nov.
- The final schedule will be released to parents on 7th Dec. Should a route have changed, or your route request not met then a full refund is available upon receipt of a written cancellation notice before 15th Dec.
The online form can be accessed below. I would encourage you to double check the suggested routes and read the bus information, all of which is available from the link. If you have any questions other than route pick up and drop off please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Link available at, https://school.kcm.com.hk/island/
Paul Bentham, Vice Principal