A part time teacher of Business and Economics is required to join this thriving and dynamic department for the academic year 2016-17. A wide range of courses are offered within this popular department including I.B. Business Management, I.B. Economics, Level 3 BTEC Business and Hospitality, IGCSE Business & Economics.
The department comprises 6 full time staff and enjoys a very positive working environment and excellent examination results. The ethos is one of teamwork, mutual support, flexibility and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate should have:
• A degree in Business or Economics and a postgraduate teaching qualification
• At least two years experience in teaching a wide range of the above subjects at all levels.
• The ability to adapt and adjust to new situations and work flexibly within a rapidly changing environment.
• The ability and desire to contribute to courses within the humanities faculty.
• The desire and ability to realise the potential of students of all abilities.
• A commitment to pastoral care within the school.
• A commitment to extra-curricular activities
Closing Date: 10 Jun 2016