Exam / Senior Phase Administrator
The post holder is expected to provide full administrative support to Exam Office and General Office. The responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the followings:
Processing candidate registrations
Handling cheque and payments
Managing test materials and resources
Managing test paper despatch
Managing procurement requests
Organizing trips for staff and/or students
Preforming other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Examination Manager or Office Manager
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Other Microsoft Applications.
• Ability to follow established standards.
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Applies competent office administration skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Self-initiative and can work independently and under pressure.
• Applies good understanding of school’s or department’s major functions, work methods and procedures and their interrelation with other department’s responsibilities and activities.
• Applies basic knowledge of ESF’s organisation and familiarity with key personnel.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 21 Aug 2018