French Educational Assistant
– Help support the Language Acquisition Department
– Prepare materials
– Work with small groups and one-on-one with students
– Focus on improving oral fluency with students
– Work with the department to prepare extra-curricular activities related to French.
– Approximately 6 hours per week
– High initiative, self-starter and self-motivated team player
– Fluent in English and French;
– Enthusiastic and flexible person with good inter-personal skills
– Having experiences of and confidence in working with young people in the 11-16 age group;
– Capable of taking up assignments independently with minimum supervision.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 09 May 2019