- Manage student and staff borrowing of equipment for video project.
- Keep equipment in good state. Arrange maintenance or replacement when necessary.
- Give suggestions to students on the choice of different equipment and technique of use.
- Demonstrate the skills of using editing software
- Maintain computers of Media Studies Department
- Keep update with new technology or skill (hardware and software) related to video production
- Provide suggestions in response to student’s need and school’s development in media
- Support teachers and students in lessons in their use of media tools
- Have insight into the development of Film & Media department
- Have good sense of other Video/Audio demands from across the school
- Analysis / Problem Solving
- Creativity / Innovative
- Familiar with Mac / Window operation system
- Familiar with the use of professional video camcorders and other video production equipment
- Familiar with video editing /post production software (e.g. Final Cut Studio/Adobe Premiere)
- Knowledge of different audio visual formats
Closing Date: 08 Oct 2019