Once you have placed an order Island School will email you to confirm your order, attached will be an invoice. The email confirmation will also include a PayPal link so you can settle the payment online. Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Uniform in Cold Weather
- The Island School 50th Anniversary hoodie is part of the uniform.
- Students may wear black tights (not leggings) under a skirt.
- Girls and boys may wear the uniform trousers.
- If students do not have the correct school jumper or trousers (due to unavailability in the school uniform shop) they should:
-have a note from parents to explain;
-wear a jumper or trousers that are as close as possible in style and colour to the uniform. (dark blue or maroon plain jumper and dark blue trousers). These items should be easy to purchase in M&S, Giordano, Bossini, etc.
- If very cold and already wearing the warmer layers of the school uniform, students may wear a coat.
- Students should wear Island School PE kit for all PE lessons.
- In cold weather this includes the matching tracksuit top and bottoms, the blue PE jumper and matching bottoms, the 50th Anniversary hoodie and if needed the school fleece jacket.
- Some lessons will be taught inside and therefor students should wear the PE shorts/skorts and the PE t-shirt every lesson.
- If the students do not have the correct PE kit PLEASE bring an alternative of your own so you can still take part in the lesson.
- We still require students to change, for hygiene reasons, into their school uniform after PE lessons.
- If students have PE lesson 1 or 2 they can come to school in their PE kit but MUST bring their school uniform with them, unless they have drama where they would change into their drama kit for the remainder of the day.
- If it is very cold and the tracksuit is unavailable in the shop, they may (until we get new stock) wear their own tracksuit.