If you would like to buy uniform for the new school year, please read the instructions below.
School Uniform for 2018-19
For the 2018-19 school year, Island School Uniform may be ordered online via the website www.schooluniform.hk.
Orders placed in June are pre-orders and will be delivered to your home in early August. For orders placed after June, we cannot guarantee stock availability.
Fit is very important for the uniform and you are encouraged to visit, schooluniform.hk Retail Outlet in Lai Chi Kok between 15 and 29 June (except Fri 22 June and Thursday 28 June) to try samples and place your order. Opening hours are 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Schooluniform.hk Retail Outlet
Unit B1, 1/F, Tai Cheung (Liberal) Factory Building, 3 Wing Ming Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2375 5923
For directions, see the website https://www.schooluniform.hk/pages/contact-us.
PTA Uniform Sales
The PTA has limited stock of uniforms available at discounted prices. Parents who need to purchase uniform urgently, prior to the end of the current school year should contact the PTA on email@example.com or 2140 6806.
School Uniform in Cold Weather
- The Island School 50th Anniversary hoodie is part of the uniform.
- Students may wear black tights (not leggings) under a skirt.
- Girls and boys may wear the uniform trousers.
- If students do not have the correct school jumper or trousers (due to unavailability in the school uniform shop) they should:
-have a note from parents to explain;
-wear a jumper or trousers that are as close as possible in style and colour to the uniform. (dark blue or maroon plain jumper and dark blue trousers). These items should be easy to purchase in M&S, Giordano, Bossini, etc.
- If very cold and already wearing the warmer layers of the school uniform, students may wear a coat.
- Students should wear Island School PE kit for all PE lessons.
- In cold weather this includes the matching tracksuit top and bottoms, the blue PE jumper and matching bottoms, the 50th Anniversary hoodie and if needed the school fleece jacket.
- Some lessons will be taught inside and therefor students should wear the PE shorts/skorts and the PE t-shirt every lesson.
- If the students do not have the correct PE kit PLEASE bring an alternative of your own so you can still take part in the lesson.
- We still require students to change, for hygiene reasons, into their school uniform after PE lessons.
- If students have PE lesson 1 or 2 they can come to school in their PE kit but MUST bring their school uniform with them, unless they have drama where they would change into their drama kit for the remainder of the day.
- If it is very cold and the tracksuit is unavailable in the shop, they may (until we get new stock) wear their own tracksuit.