The post holder is expected to provide full administrative support to Exam Office and General Office. The responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to, the followings:
Processing candidate registrations
Handling cheque and payments
Managing test materials and resources
Managing test paper despatch
Managing procurement requests
Organizing trips for staff and/or students
Preforming other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Examination Manager or Office Manager
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Other Microsoft Applications.
• Ability to follow established standards.
• Fluency in oral, written English, Cantonese (desirable).
• Applies competent office administration skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Self-initiative and can work independently and under pressure.
• Applies good understanding of school’s or department’s major functions, work methods and procedures and their interrelation with other department’s responsibilities and activities.
• Applies basic knowledge of ESF’s organisation and familiarity with key personnel.
Applicants must be a permanent Hong Kong resident or possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
Closing Date: 21 Aug 2018