(Re-advertisement – Previous Applicants Need Not Apply)
Island School is a secondary school with approximately 1,250 students.
Please note that Teachers who join Island School will be part of a transformational school redevelopment project. This includes an innovative curriculum, and a completely new purpose built school building. All Staff members will contribute to this development and support the maintenance of the Island School spirit during the transformation. For more information see here.
To assist the Visual Arts department to operate efficiently and ensure that first line technical support is available at all times.
We are an expanding Department and training opportunities will be given to the right candidate to further develop their knowledge in the use of materials (e.g. ceramics) within the Department.
– Preparation of Teaching Materials.
– Assist teaching staff/students in classrooms.
– Help with the exhibitions of students’work.
– Order and replenish stock
– Document all orders and invoices
Ideally candidates should have a genuine interest in the subject, knowledge in the subject area would be an advantage. Health and safety issues, and the experience of working in an educational setting would also be an asset.
The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with both staff and students, work as part of a small team, have a willingness to learn, and able to work flexibly and on own initiative.
– Cantonese/Mandarin speaker with a good command of spoken/written English is essential.
– Word processing and typing skills
– Good understanding of databases
– Qualifications required: Form 5 or above
Applicants must possess a valid visa to work in Hong Kong.
[Closing Date: 16 Feb 2017]
How to apply?
- Step 1: Go to the Registration tab and register. You will then receive an email with an activation link.
Step 2: When your account has been activated, login to the system and click “Job Listing”
Step 3: Check the box next to the job(s) that you wish to apply for and click “Apply & Continue”.
For enquiries, please contact Betty Tsu at +852 2524-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.