Island School supports a gender-neutral uniform policy. Students are permitted to select from our full range of uniform items, to ensure comfort and wearability. All uniform items can be worn year round – there is no distinct winter and summer uniform.
Year 7 – 11 Dress Code
- Completely plain black shoes or black trainers
- White socks or black tights. No leggings
- Navy blue approved uniform skirt, skort, shorts or trousers
- Blue and white striped approved uniform shirt
- Maroon approved uniform sweatshirt
- Navy blue approved uniform ﬂeece jacket
Year 12 – 13 Dress Code
Years 12 and 13 are exempt from wearing the school uniform. They must look clean and tidy. Students’ dress can be casual but smart. For PE, Years 12 and 13 must wear Island School PE uniform.
PE Uniform – All Years
- Trainers with clear non-marking soles
- School PE top in the House colour
- School PE shorts/skort
- Track Suits in colder weather
Drama Uniform – All Years
- School drama t-shirt
- School drama shorts
Students may only come into school in Drama kit or PE kit if they have that lesson ﬁrst period. Otherwise, they should change into that kit during the break before the lesson.
Student must change into regular school uniform at the end of their Drama or PE. lesson. They may only leave school in Drama or PE kit if they have that lesson last period of the day.
Uniforms can be purchased online at: https://www.schooluniform.hk/collections/island-school. All students are encouraged to try on samples before purchasing as this reduces the need for exchanges and returns. schooluniform.hk has a retail store in Lai Chi Kok for ﬁttings, and purchases.
Unit B1, 1/F, Tai Cheung (Liberal) Factory Building (泰昌工廠大廈) 3 Wing Ming Street, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Opening hours: 10am – 5pm Monday to Friday; 10am – 2pm on Saturday (by appointment only)