We warmly welcome Year 10, 11, 12 & 13 parents to join us at our ever popular ISPTA Parents Roundtable, an informal Q&A session with a panel of parents, moderated by Soundari Mukherjea.
- Event Date & Time: Monday November 11th, 2019 – 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Location: Conference Room, Regal Crest, 4th Floor, 9 Robinson Road, Mid Levels, Hong Kong
The objective of the Round Table session is for parents to engage in a constructive discussion where we can learn from the experiences of parents who’ve gone before us. We will have the panelists give a high-level overview of their personal experience. They are not responsible for the curriculum but place their experiences within the structure of what is available.
It is a personal experience sharing & discussion and we find that for different year groups there are different takeaways and resonances.
Discussions could possibly focus on the experiences around three topics – do mention in the form below if there is anything more you would like to discuss:
- Experience of how Elements courses feed into IB
- Experience of Elements courses helping in the overall HE process/university application.
- University Choices – experience of applying to UK/USA/Canada/Australia/HK
Tea & Coffee including snacks will be available on a self-serve basis.
We look forward to seeing you there!