A full time teacher of Business, Economics & Humanities is required to join this thriving and dynamic faculty for the academic year 2017-18. A wide range of courses are offered within the very popular Business Department including I.B. Business and Management, I.B. Economics, Level 3 BTEC Business and Hospitality, IGCSE Business, & IGCSE Economics. A desire and ability to teach across the Humanities faculty is also required.
The faculty enjoys a very positive working environment and excellent examination results. The ethos is one of teamwork, mutual support, flexibility and continuous improvement.
The successful candidate should have:
• A degree in Business or Economics and a postgraduate teaching qualification
• At least two years experience in teaching a wide range of the above subjects at all levels.
• The ability to adapt and adjust to new situations and work flexibly within a rapidly changing environment.
• The ability and desire to contribute to courses within the humanities faculty.
• The desire and ability to realise the potential of students of all abilities.
• A commitment to pastoral care within the school.
• A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
Closing Date: 28 Sep 2017