Spanish Educational Assistant
– help support the Spanish Department
– prepare materials
– work with small groups and one-on-one with students
– focus on improving oral fluency with students
– work with the department to prepare extra-curricular activities related to Spanish.
– approximately 6 hours per week
o High initiative, self-starter and self-motivated team player
o Fluent in English;
o Enthusiastic and flexible person with good inter-personal skills
o Having experiences of and confidence in working with young people in the 11-16 age group;
o Capable of taking up assignments independently with minimum supervision.
Closing Date: 09 Jun 2017