12 Sep 2017
Community Liaison Officer
Engage with the Sha Tin local community, residents, schools and community groups so as to build a network. Develop and implement strategies for this.
- Develop, organize and execute joint Island School and Sha Tin community projects.
- Liaise with public bodies including the police and Sha Tin District Council.
- Help to develop the Island School brand identity with in the Sha Tin community
- Develop and maintain social media platforms as part of a network development strategy.
- Confident and friendly in communicating with a wide range of people
- Proficient skills in information technology and social media platforms.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Proven project management skills – a qualification in project management an advantage.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and attend meeting / activities outside office hours.
- Is able to coordinate several projects at once.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
- Some knowledge of fundraising an advantage.
- Someone with a knowledge of the Sha Tin community an advantage.
Closing Date: 21 Sep 2017