This week we conducted a special briefing about the progress of the redevelopment project at Borrett Road. The purpose of the meeting was to give participants up to date information regarding:-
- Funding approvals and tender processes
- Current timelines for moving back to Hong Kong Island (Aug 2022)
- Latest designs of the new school
- Update on current facilities and their usage
- Answer questions on local Sha Tin community resources and our access
The presentation is available here for all those parents who were unable to attend. As you will see from the images the designs for the school are cutting edge and that considerable thought has gone into relieving previous limitations like traffic access by building bus pick up areas under the school.
I look forward to providing a further update on progress at the parent information sessions that will be conducted at the start of the next school year.